Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Summing It All Up

It's so hard to stay committed to doing anything, I admit. =P

Another year has gone, and so has the first month of the new one. Considering it's only been just a month, I've had quite an eventful and meaningful start to year 2011. In the span of this one month, I've gone to Cameron Highlands with my immediate and extended families, conquered one more finals (woohoo!)--my second one in college, gone to Malacca for a class trip the day after our last paper, gone to Malacca again the day after class trip for a Christian Fellowship committee planning retreat, and gone to Singapore with my two beloved sisters. Four trips in a month with mostly different people; not bad a personal achievement for someone who tends to waste time like me, eh. =)

I thought some pictures would be good treatment for the eyes, but since I haven't been using my own camera for ages, I have to totally depend on photos fished from facebook. Family pictures are all taken from my sis, Pamela. Class trip pictures are from Yi Shu's album. See, I credit others rightfully. Don't sue me.

At Cameron Highlands:


My lovely family
Steamboat. Perfect dinner for a cold evening. Yes, I'm aware that I didn't act very pretty here. It was a candid shot.
The See (Mom's generation) and the Soo (my generation) sisters.
What I love about the trip: we were all incurable camera hoggers.

In Malacca with DJR1 class:

Me, Tricia and Sukh in front. The boys at the back.
This is a rabbit year after all.
The DJR1 (minus the five girls that couldn't make it for the trip).

No pictures of CPR because I couldn't find any on facebook yet.
But it was fun getting to know the committee and a new experience learning a lot from this retreat and all the really mature people that were there =) Got an overdose of Malacca too.

Sisters in Singapore:
We visited Universal Studios Singapore! And of course it was a bunch of fun. Love the decor. Love the food. Love the people. And definitely love the fun and memory.

I was aware that I was suppose to face the opposite direction--after this picture was taken. Blame it on Betty Boop for giving me bad instruction.
With the fierce Egyptian mummy. No, I don't think he was a mummy. Maybe just a guard or servant or slave...you know...the type forced to drag hundreds of bricks that weighed a ton each every day? Never mind.

Of course, we did a lot of shopping too. What's a trip to the Lion City without some retail therapy?

I'm so excited that Chinese new year eve is tomorrow! Time to ready my hands for ang pows and glorious foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment