Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fire in the Winter

I thought I got over you, but then I realized things just aren't a simple case of cake or pie. It get's funny though how ambiguous boundaries in feelings can lead me to thoughts that scream ambivalence--of never-ending contradictions that are so hilarious I sometimes burst out laughing in spite of the lousy feeling that hurts so much. There are surely days when everything you do spells angelic charm, and then there are those when I could have sworn I would murder you for who you are and for what you make me feel, if only homicide isn't a terrible crime that would be a demise of my own life.

I guess this feeling sticks for a little while more; a blessing or a curse, I can't even tell.

Life is funny. Don't you want to laugh too?

No comments:

Post a Comment